l'taken program year info '15-'16 updated
2015-2016 Program Season
Dates for the 2015-2016 program year are listed below. Registration is Now Open!
December 4-7, 2015
January 8-11, 2016 * (limited space available)
January 22-25, 2016
January 29-February 1, 2016 * (limited space available)
February 19-22, 2016
March 4-7, 2016
Capital L'Taken: December 13-14, 2015
Consider expanding your delegation!
We are encouraging congregations to reach out to unaffiliated or formerly affiliated students and families. L’Taken has been a meaningful re-entry point for students who were involved through B’nai Mitvah age.
We know that those who recruit for the L’Taken seminars within this wider audience have been effective at engaging teens and their families in Jewish life
* Have students who would love to do L’Taken again? This year we will be offering programming for returning L’Taken attendees to join your group for a second year over the January 8-11, 2016 and January 29-February 1, 2016 weekends.
December 13-14, 2015
Capital L'Taken offers a shortened, more flexible program schedule geared towards congregations attending for the first time, congregations looking for a shorter experience, or congregations from the Washington, D.C. Metro area. Registration for Capital L'Taken opens April 1, 2015!
These tools and resources include ways to prepare for visiting the nation's capital and attending L'Taken seminars, as well as "debrief" materials to keep the lessons of L'Taken going after students return home.
The Religious Action Center's L'Taken Social Justice Seminars have been made possible through the generosity of:
- Bernard and Audre Rapoport
- The Jacob and Hilda Blaustein Foundation
- The Gus and Barbara Kuhn Fund
- The Robert Sillins Family Foundation
- Richard and Lois England
- The Nathan Cummings Foundation
- The Righteous Persons Foundation