Urge Congress to oppose the ADA Education and Reform Act of 2017, which would would undermine some of the most important measures that protect equal accessibility for individuals with disabilities.
RAC video embed: L'Taken students disability rights
The Hineinu guide is an innovative collaboration of disability professionals, activists, and policy experts from the Conservative, Orthodox, Reconstructionist and Reform Jewish Movements designed to increase disability inclusion in our synagogues for people of all abilities.
Join us in our advocacy efforts, working toward the full inclusion of people with disabilities, by registering and attending Jewish Disability Advocacy Day on Thursday, February 2. Hear from leading advocates and policy experts about the future of disability policy, and then meet with your members of congress to help make our community heard!
RAC Disability Rights Blog Roll 1cb
Latest Updates on Disability Rights
To learn more, visit the following websites:
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- Consortium for Citizens with Disabilites
- National Organization on Disability
- ADA Watch
- U.S. Department of Justice - Americans with Disabilities Act
- Equal Rights Center Disability Rights Issue Page
- UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilites